Jan 28, 2009

Friday Night = Local Music Extravaganza

I know it's only Wednesday, but I'm already thinking about this weekend, specifically Friday night. Why is that? Well, if you don't already know, this Friday there are some seriously awesome local shows happening around town. Here's a quick rundown for you...

Kilby Court:
Bluebird Radio
Laserfang
Band of Annuals

Urban Lounge:
Palace of Buddies
Vile Blue Shades
Future of the Ghost

Monk's:
Laserfang
Furs
Purr Bats

Honestly, I'm pretty torn between which shows to go to. Although, something tells me I'll end up at Urban Lounge because after missing the Vile Blue Shades cd release show, I refuse to miss them again. So, get out and take advantage of the wonderful local music happening all around you! I know I will be.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh man. At the very least you must go to both Kilby and Urban - Trust me when I say you don't want to miss Laserfang.

Vanessa said...

I think that's the plan! Although, my head might explode from too much good music.