Feb 16, 2009

WHAT I'M LISTENING TO NOW

Just thought I'd take a quick minute to share two albums that are lately blowing my mind. Please check them out and let me know what you think.

For fans of Minus Story, please do yourself a favor and check out Hospital Ships (CD is Oh, Ramona). The solo project from Jordan Geiger, the voice of Minus Story, is outrageously good. I can't believe everyone doesn't listen to this regularly.



And EVERYONE please go and listen to Abalone Skeletone by Salt Lake's Tolchock Trio right now!! Everyone at Slowtrain was moved by this record almost immediately, and I always liked it, but in the last couple weeks I've grown sickly obsessed. I just can't stop listening to it. And when it isn't on, I often find myself playing the record in my head. It is that good, friends.

No comments: