Mar 21, 2009

I SUGGEST YOU DO THIS NOW

I can't even begin to express to you how excited I am about this: www.davidwilliams.bigcartel.com!!

This will be an event to remember as far as Salt Lake shows go. Let me explain...

David Williams is releasing a surreally beautiful album on July 10, 2009. He recorded some lovely songs up in Portland with Adam Selzer of Norfolk & Western fame. It features a guest appearance from Shelley Short in addition to Adam.

This special show on April 26 will have David playing these beautiful songs alongside members of Band of Annuals, The Black Hens, The Devil Whale, and more. It is a classy ordeal, so put on your little black dress or a nice pair of slacks and don't miss this show.



Tickets are priced at $20 and included in that price you get a pre-ordered copy of the new album out in July AND a super limited EP that David is pouring his heart into as I type. The EP will only be made for as many people show up to the party. No more than 75 since there is only room for that at the show and I have a feeling tickets will go quick. Let me sum it up for you, you'll be getting 2 CDs (one super limited) plus one of the best live shows you'll see this year all for just $20, not bad at all. This is an event, more than just a show...

But that isn't it, I suggest you bring a little spending cash the night of - secret stuff will make it worth it...

I already bought our two tickets because there is no way I'm missing this because I procrastinated. 75 tickets will go fast - I suggest you do this now.

Edit:
I should clarify, that this isn't a traditional show at a venue. This is a party that David is hosting and he is allowing us to invite our customers and blog readers. It is a private party...and is therefore all-ages. Bring all of your friends and loved ones.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it an all ages venue??!??

Anna said...

Well, this event is actually considered a private party by David. He's inviting friends and music lovers and has allowed us to invite our customers and blog readers. So to answer your question, because it isn't a venue at all, it is all-ages.