Mar 23, 2009

MAKEOVER COMPLETE! (mostly)



I'll keep it short and sweet. Mostly because I am totally wiped out from a long weekend of moving and painting and lots of trial and error. But all in all it is done. Chris and I (with the help of Taylor -thanks dude!) managed to give Slowtrain a new look over the past two days. Kinks will need to be worked out, and our walls are looking a little bare at the moment - but overall we think it is a vast improvement. In-stores will be incredible! Browsing will be a breeze! Listening will be less awkward! Please stop by and check out the fruits of our labor. And let us know what you think...but only if you like it...haha!

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Anna I stopped by last night very nice work it looks spiffy. K

Anna said...

Yay! Thanks so much!!

Vanessa said...

If the store were a person I would kiss it on the lips. Just sayin'...it looks reaaaaaal good.