Jul 28, 2009

IN-STORE GOODNESS

So If you haven't heard, tomorrow is the big day with Casiotone For The Painfully Alone at Slowtrain! DO NOT MISS THIS SHOW! Ever since I first heard of Casiotone, I've been on the lookout for any Salt Lake shows to pop up on his tour and I'm always bummed that he passes us by. So when we were contacted about doing a last minute in-store we jumped at the chance, and now it's up to you guys to come down and show him just how worthwhile it is for him to stop in SLC. I'm serious...I want to see you all down here.

As if that weren't enough, I wanted to make sure I let you all know in advance about a great in-store we're having on September 3rd with Shelley Short & Alexis Gideon. I'll save all of my gushing for when I post about this show closer to the actually date. For now, I'll leave you with a video of the two of them performing Shelley's "Time Machine/Submarine":

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Soooo stoked for tonight!