Jul 29, 2009

MORE AMAZING SHOWS TONIGHT! WOO!

I know, I know. We've told you 30+ times in the past week about how excited we are for the Casiotone for the Painfully Alone in-store tonight, buuuut I had to tell you again. Seriously, it's going to be sooooo great. I've been wanting to see Owen Ashworth perform since my friend told me about seeing him live in Austin four years ago. Well, tonight is the night! Show starts at 8 pm!

While still absorbing the awesomeness of the Bowerbirds' show (pictures will be posted soon) and trying to contain my excitement for tonight's in-store, I almost forgot about Vetiver playing at Urban Lounge tonight! I've never seen Vetiver live before, so I'm also looking forward to seeing them. Their newest album, Tight Knit, is the perfect summer soundtrack full of catchy and relaxing folk songs. We still have tickets for this show- tickets are $15 (cash only, as always). Doors open at 9 pm and music starts at 10 pm.

Here's a video to get you ready for 1/2 of tonight. Honestly, I can't think of a better way to enjoy this warm summer night, can you?

No comments: