Jul 13, 2009

SO MANY SHOWS!

Man, oh man, there are sooooo many good shows happening in SLC in the upcoming months. I've been slacking a bit on getting dates set in my head and have ended up missing a few shows I wanted to catch in the past few weeks. I am ending my slacking right here and hopefully writing this blog will benefit both me and you!

So, here's a list of upcoming shows that I am reaaaaaal excited for. Mark 'em on your calendars!

Builders and the Butchers: July 20 @ Urban Lounge

Josh Ritter & Langhorne Slim: July 22 @ Urban Lounge

Bowerbirds: July 27 @ Kilby Court

Vetiver & Charlie Parr:
July 29 @ Urban Lounge

Sunno))) & Eagle Twin:
August 14 @ Avalon Theatre

Foreign Born: August 18 @ Kilby Court

Octopus Project: August 21 @ Urban Lounge

Cat Power & The Pretenders: August 23 @ Red Butte Ampitheatre

MODEST MOUSE: September 1 @ In The Venue

Matt & Kim: September 7 @ In The Venue

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart:
September 13 @ Kilby Court

Phoenix: September 19 @ Urban Lounge

The Get Up Kids: September 16 @ In The Venue

Dinosaur Jr:
October 31 @ Urban Lounge

Get out and see some shows! Don't forget that we sell tickets to most shows at Kilby Court and Urban Lounge!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Also built to spill is the same day as pheonix, at murray theatre for people who can't go to 21+.