Aug 17, 2009

JUST ANNOUNCED: PASSION PIT @ URBAN LOUNGE!

As if we needed any more awesome shows to happen this fall, another great one has just been announced. Passion Pit will be playing at Urban Lounge on Wednesday, October 7th. I think I'm officially going to remember this as "The Summer of Passion Pit" because their full-length debut, Manners, seems to be what everyone has been listening to all summer long. I'm sure you've heard it more than a few times at the store, especially if you've been in while Ryan was working. If you haven't checked out the album, you definitely should- it is full of summer jams sure to put you in a good mood.

I don't particularly love this video, but I do looooove this song. If you don't want to dance spastically when you hear it, then I might be worried about you...



Tickets to this show are officially on sale tomorrow, but you should hold out for a few days- we should have some tix by the end of the week!

2 comments:

grantruby said...

Oh happy day! This IS good news!

Vanessa said...

I know, right?!