Aug 3, 2009

MAGNOLIA ELECTRIC CO. & THE DONKEYS @ URBAN TONIGHT

Just wanted to remind everyone about the show happening at Urban Lounge tonight- Magnolia Electric Company and The Donkeys are playing! If you haven't had the chance to check out the new Magnolia record, then tonight is the perfect opportunity! I will advise you to get there early to check out the opening act, The Donkeys, because these boys are great live.

Tix to the show are $9 and we've still got plenty to go around. Slowtrain is sponsoring the show tonight, so I hope you guys will come out to support these two great bands and your favorite local record store!

*I totally tried to find a video of The Donkeys playing live to get you pumped for the show, but it turns out that googling "The Donkeys" was not a good idea. So, I guess you'll just have to take my word for it when I say they are RAD.

No comments: