Aug 20, 2009

UPDATE: OCTOPUS PROJECT IN-STORE CANCELLED! URBAN SHOW STILL ON!!!

****So sad to announce that this in-store has been cancelled because their tour van got sick and won't be fixed in time for them to make it to the store by 7 pm. They've promised to try again next time they're in town! Sorry, dudes! THEY ARE STILL PLAYING AT URBAN LOUNGE TONIGHT. DOORS AT 9 PM. WE STILL HAVE PLENTY OF TIX FOR $11 EACH (cash only).

I am having a hard time typing at this moment because I am so ridiculously excited for the last minute in-store happening tomorrow night. Octopus Project will be playing a FREE and ALL-AGES set at Slowtrain at 7 pm!!! I realize everyone likes coming to Gallery Stroll after 8 pm, but believe me, you will want to get an early start tomorrow. I saw Octopus Project last fall and had no idea what to expect. I left their show completely amazed by the performance. So, round up the troops and start your weekend early!

Make sure to get tickets for their show at Urban Lounge later in the evening. They are playing with Future of the Ghost (luckily, for you and I, they got back together)! Tickets are $11 and cash only.

*I wasn't able to check the video below for sound quality, so I hope it's not one of those horribly loud videos. You get the idea though, right?

No comments: