Sep 16, 2009

THE GET UP KIDS!

I'm not sure how this show managed to slip my mind, but The Get Up Kids are playing at In The Venue tonight with Pretty & Nice and Youth Group! Being from Kansas the Get Up Kids were always a BIG DEAL. They were one of the first local bands I fell in love with back in the day. I definately get all nostalgic when I hear any of their songs...takes me back to high school all over again. I remember seeing them open up for Dashboard Confessional (yes, I loved them too) and waiting by their tour bus (yes, that happened, too) so me and my friend, Mollie, could get a picture with them. Um, now I'm just rambling...

The point is that we still have tickets ($21)! So, if you feel like getting all nostalgic tonight or just plain want to catch them for what might be the last time EVER, come and pick up a ticket!

No comments: