Oct 3, 2009

GRIZZLY BEAR'S "SLOW LIFE"

Have you heard about the amazing artists that are contributing their musical gifts to the soundtrack of the upcoming Twilight sequel, New Moon? I won't go into how I feel about the whole thing, but the soundtrack is probably going to be absolutely RAD. Artists appearing on the soundtrack include Grizzly Bear (duh), Lykke Li, Thom Yorke, Death Cab for Cutie and Sea Wolf. Oh, and Bon Iver and St. Vincent do a song together- my mind can't even comprehend how good that song will be.

Here's a sneak peak at Grizzly Bear's "Slow Life," featuring Victoria Legrand (one half of Beach House), which will be appearing on the soundtrack.

2 comments:

Jared Jensen said...

Im actually a little upset they are using such good music for a really popular movie/ book series. I Guess i will just have to buy the soundtrack though. For the St. Vincent and Bon Iver if anything.

Vanessa said...

Totally. I can't wait to hear that song!