Nov 27, 2009

THIS WEEKEND'S LIVE PICK!

This blog post comes a little late, but I have good reason- we were soooo busy yesterday that I just didn't get a chance to sit down and write it. So, thanks to everyone who took advantage of our special Black Friday sale! It was a wonderfully busy day!

The past two days have been nothing but work, but that all changes tomorrow when I get to relax alllll day and go to a great show:

Blind Pilot & Laura Veirs
w/ Hall of Flames
Sunday, November 29th @ Urban, 13*

This show was announced over three months ago and I've been thinking about it ever since. I'm mostly excited to see Blind Pilot because I love their album 3 Rounds And A Sound and I saw them at Sasquatch this past year, which was wonderful. I've just recently started listening to Laura Veirs due to the Brozeks bringing a copy of Saltbreakers to the store and a few of my friends telling me how wonderful she is. Saltbreakers is a wonderful album and I'm anxious to hear her other material live. This show will be the perfect end to a hectic week.

Blind Pilot "Go On, Say It" from Team G on Vimeo.

No comments: