Jan 26, 2010

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: JOAN OF ARC - FLOWERS

I'm usually a fan of most things I hear from the Kinsella family and/or Bobby Burg, but for some reason I just dropped the ball on getting around to listening to Flowers by Joan of Arc. This is a huge regret of mine, because I can't stop now that I've started! Flowers opens with "Fogbow", and if you're around me when listening to Flowers, the next few tracks you hear will be "Fogbow" as well. It's SO GOOOOOOD! If you don't enjoy the more straightforward electronic pop sounds of "Fobgbow" and want something that's more like the Joan of Arc you're used to, then check out this video for the title track of the album:

Pick up Joan of Arc's Flowers this week on sale for 10% OFF!

1 comment:

Brady said...

I'm curious as to what your favorite Kinsella related album is. It changes for me, but if I'm going strictly by play count, I would go with "Joan of Arc, Dick Cheney, Mark Twain"