Jan 11, 2010

ALBUM OF THE WEEK: SIAN ALICE GROUP - TROUBLE, SHAKEN, ETC

This week's Album of the Week is Sian Alice Group's Troubled, Shaken, Etc. If you've never heard Sian Alice Group, expect a mixture of dark, intense, quiet and slow-building post-rock songs. Don't let that scare you away, though. It's definitely a beautiful album.

I will say that I didn't realize that the first time I listened to this album because it was a little hard to grasp onto- it flows at a slower pace than most people, including myself, can tend to handle. After a few listens, it grew on me- it's a gorgeous album intstrumentally and I've come to appreciate their hushed and delicate sound.

Here's a video for my favorite song off of the album...



As always, you can get our featured Album of the Week for 10%!

No comments: