Nov 24, 2010

VANESSA SAYS I SHOULD BLOG MORE

So I have severely neglected this blog. I mean, we all have to a certain extent. And I was never really great at keeping up on it, but my current blogging rate is pathetic. So I'm diving back in. Any bets on how long my enthusiasm lasts?

Anyhow, today I wanted to share some thrilling news I got in my inbox this morning. OUR ALEXIS GIDEON TEST PRESSINGS ARE SHIPPING TO US! EEEEEEE! I cannot wait for the UPS man to show up next week with these LPs in tow. It will be our first listen to Alexis' masterpiece on analog vinyl and I'm certain it will sound phenomenal. I am just so thrilled.

This is exciting, too, because it means we are getting so close to the finished product. Those of you who pre-ordered this double LP will soon have it in hand. And the rest of you will soon have a chance to buy it at Slowtrain.

And on a more official level it means SLOWTRAIN RECORDS IS LEGIT. Woo-hoo!

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! I'm thankful for the support of SLC and musicians everywhere.

No comments: